Here are Chris Mills tips in brief:
- Get ranked well for the coolest guy on the internet in Yahoo, Google and MSN.
- Chill out on getting links from guys in one go and spread it out online over the entire month of the contest
- Do not set your geographic target to South Africa in Google webmaster tools
- Use images correctly with the correct naming conventions
- Articles submissions via the site he lists here.
- Do a competitor analysis on all coolest guy contestants
- Ask the one and only Brad Fallon for help
My favourite tips can be found in this 80’s video below, The first three words hit the nail on the head.