- We don’t need more ideas … we just need to implement the ones we have.
- Innovation needs to be radical not just incremental.
- Putting the same people in the same room thinking about the same problems can create a breakthrough.
- Needing double-digit growth is an exciting challenge that will stimulate new thinking.
- We can ask people for more innovation without creating a process for rapid approval and seed funding.
- We can expect innovation from people who are already overloaded.
- Software can create innovation.
Sound familiar? I’ll elaborate on this a little later. Read the full Innovation Lie article.