All the programs needed when setting up an XP computer – Thank you Google

Your are the first person in your social graph to know! Share it with your wwworld now ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ

If I used XP this would be pretty handy, thank you Google. According to the statistics of this blog 86% of the readers, who on average spend 675 seconds (11 minutes 15 second) reading what I’ve written or copy pasted :), use Windows based systems. This is for you. The other 14% wouldn’t need it because you’ve made an informed, not affected by what the salesman at whatever store you purached you PC from, choice not to go with XP. If you installed a pirated copy of XP from a friend’s friend, shame on you.

The most important applciation(programs) that come bundled with Google Pack is Firefox, Norton Antivirus, Adobe Acrobat Reader & the anti-spyware utility Ad-Aware.

What if I already have some of these programs installed on my computer?
For programs you select that you already have installed on your computer, the Google Updater checks whether you have the latest version. If you don’t, the Google Updater will install the latest version. If you already have the latest version, the Google Updater won’t install the program.

Visit the Google Pack website for more info.

Your are the first person in your social graph to know! Share it with your wwworld now ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ