Will be reducing the amount of posts to this blog for a while. Why? more work 🙂 Will spend more time on the quality of the posts than the quantity.
Thank you to everyone for reading, mailing, commenting, even the few of you from the home of Google, Silicon Valley, a.k.a. Mountain View, California who have been reading. How do you know where the visitors are form? Using Google Analtyics Geo Map Overlay you are able to see exactly where everyone is from. You will be able to find me on MXit with the URL of site2 as my nick every so now and then.
- The results of the National Innovation Competition 🙂
- What site1 and site2 is.
- A review of MXit.
- An alternate to MXit that truly is a cheaper SMS alternative, not a chat application, for your mobile (cellular) phone.
- What goes into the Development of a B2B (Business to Business) shopping cart here in South Africa with all the nitty gritty detail that nobody ever tells you about.
- Building(by Miguel) and Moving(by me) to our new Office.
- Moving this blog to a new server somewhere on the other side of the equator.
- Another Web AddiCT might be posting from inside Telkom (a view from the Top, or bottom)
- The next exhibition at The Bin
- My Stay at Cape Dandeliion, The Loft in Gardens, Cape Town
Things to look forward to in the next few posts:
Until then subcribe to the RSS or atom feeds for the updates as they happen. Oh yes, I forgot to mention less typos from my side 🙂