Making a list is the key to getting almost anything that needs to be done, done. I’ve just made a list.
Make a list to:
- Plan your finances (budget)
- Plan your trip (to National innovation Competition 2005)
- Plan your future (The future is now)
- Plan to take over the world (pinky and the brain didn’t make a list).
- Plan to win the FIFA world cup 2006 (Go
- Plan to get to the top of Google. (Plan to talk to me)
- Plan to get the best out of your mobile phone (get MXit, free sms msgs & ShoZu)
- Plan your upcomming projects (Want to add your project to our list?)
Notice that the common denominator in the list of making a list is to PLAN.
My planning for today is done! Make a list every day if you do not have a project manager that already makes a list for you. Even if soemone else makes your list for work you should still be making your own personal list(daily). Back to making work fun and getting done …