Try these 10 ideas to get you started down the path of scientific marketing tactics:
- Don’t run out of money.
- You wont get it right the first time.
- Convenient choices are not often the best choices.
- Irrational, strongly held beliefs of close advisors should be ignored.
- If it makes you nervous, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s probably a good idea.
- Focusing obsessively on one niche.
- At some point, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re either going to have to stick to your convictions or do what the market tells you.
- Compromise in marketing is almost always a bad idea.
- Test, measure and optimize.
- Read and learn. (Yout Web AddiCT(s); favourite)
Marketing is a Science? If that mad no sense to you whatsoever read Seth’s post, Top 10 Secrets of the Marketing Process. BTW Seth when you come down to South Africa make sure you stop by Cape Town, Jozi is dull, flat and fast 😉