Jonathan Cherry alerted me to the news (via MXit) while I was lying in bed, after mosque, a few fridays ago. It woke me up! I hurried over to Cape Town property’s new office to find out what I could about the 1.65 billion dollar deal (Google has bought YouTube), there wasn’t much out just yet, even Digg was quiet, Usually any thing with Google ( or linux for that matter) almost immediately make sthe front page. I suppose it was to early. the Other AddiCT(s) usually know things before everyone else does, the reason they’re AddiCT(s);
Anyways, my view of the Google/Youtube/GooTube $1.65B story will be me redirecting trafiq to everywhere else it has been extensively covered in south Arica by the AddiCT(s); and some other good people. Here goes…
- IMM2.0 – Google/YouTube acquisition is killing Utube.
- Connect the Dots – YouTube vs MySpace
- Gottaquirk – YouTube Sold!
- Vinny Lingham – Google Acquires YouTube.
- Corporate2.0 – Web 2.0 Drinking Game
- Matthew Buckland – Is Google a monster?
- Jou ma se blog – There’s so many posts i’ll refer you to the cherryflava SERPs
Many more but our wireless is currently slower than dial-up (cant wait for ADSL to be installed) and the sun is about to set so I’m heading to my granny for soup, samoosas, pancakes, dates…. you know the drill 🙂