Putting this out there, up to you to Connect the dots.
LinkedIn is an online network of more than 7.5 million experienced professionals from around the world, representing 130 industries.
Through your network you can:
- Find potential clients, service providers, subject experts, and partners who come recommended
- Be found for business opportunities
- Search for great jobs
- Discover inside connections that can help you land jobs and close deals
- Post and distribute job listings
- Find high-quality passive candidates
- Get introduced to other professionals through the people you know
The HR-XML Consortium is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to the development and promotion of a standard suite of XML specifications to enable e-business and the automation of human resources-related data exchanges.
Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Most big corporates use HR-XML compliant HR Systems no matter it be Oracle, Microsoft, SAP and many others.
7.5 Million professionals have their CV’s up on linkedin (generated by themselves).
If LinkedIn could ‘speak’ HR-XML and the all major Human Resource systems already ‘speak’ HR-XML. Have the major Human Resource systems speak to an HR-XML compliant LinkedIn and say goodbye to newspaper ads.
The jobhunter becomes the hunted.