Muti this that and the other. I know some of the bloggers who frequent Muti.co.za use Feedburner.
Did you know your are able to add links to del.icio.us, digg & many other social bookmarking sites to your feedburner RSS feed with FeedFlare.
Give your subscribers easy ways to email, tag, share, and act on the content you publish by including as many or few of the services listed below. FeedFlare places a simple footer at the bottom of each content item, helping you to distribute, inform and create a community around your content.
Well now you are able to add the ‘Add to Muti’ link to your feedburner RSS feeds too 🙂
Your Web AddiCT has created an XML file that will enable you to add the ‘Add to Muti’ link to the bottom of your FeedBurner RSS feeds.
How to add the ‘add to muti’ feedflare to your feedburner RSS feed:
- Log into your FeedBurner Account
- Click on the Feed you wish to add the muti button to.
- Click Optimize
- Now click the FeedFlare link and activate feedflare if it hasn’t been activated yet.
- Add the following URL to personal FeedFlare https://www.webaddict.co.za/muti.xml
- Click ‘Add new Flare’ (watch the spinner while it loads)
- Now click SAVE
There you have it. Now users who are subscribed to your RSS feed will be able to muti your posts directly from their preferred RSS Reader. Lets see if this works…