There are currently 612 posts and 1,347 comments, contained within 14 categories. Akismet has protected your site from 17,364 spam comments contained within this blog, which is now over a year old (happy birthday to us), that started as an experiment, still is an experiment and continues to evolve.
Here are your Web AddiCT(s); favourite posts from December 2005 to December 2006:
- December 2005 – What does Saluton Mondo mean? Saying Hello World in our 1st ever post.
- January 2006 – How people see you website. The 30 millisecond decision
- February 2006 – Alien innovation. If you want to break from the pack, doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t it make sense to seek ideas and energies from outside the pack?
- March 2006 – The 5 E’s of personal branding. Miguel’s BTech Graduation doggy-bag of Essence, Education, Experience, Excellence and Exposure.
- April 2006 – Predicting Internet-based Online Community Size and Time to Peak Membership Using the Bass Model of New Product Growth.
- May 2006 – Web Developers in Cape Town – The demand is greater than the supply
- June 2006 – A person is a person through other people. umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu – What became the theme of the first geekdinner held in South AFrica. As per usual, it started in Cape Town 😛
- July 2006 – What was the first ever blog you read?
- August 2006 – I want you! Guess where?
- September 2006 – Bothered by understanding. Who what where when why?
- October 2006 – The ppl you MXit and the RSS you read – my definition of success 2.0
- November 2006 – Afrilingo: Breaking the language barrier – You read about it here first, oops the blogging metamorphosis continues.
- December 2006 – sablogs Tag project The chilibean Mike Stopforth mashup – makes del.icio.us gravy.
Before accelerating into 2007 at an unparreled
parking VeloCITI I’d like to conclude this post with a Nigerian Proverb that has ‘stuck’ since reading it the first time. Do not ever look into the rear view mirror too long as One should keep ones eyes on ones destination, not on where one stumbled.
Are we there yet? Please drive safely and Arrive, in 2007, Alive & collaborating.