How Your Web AddiCT thinks:
- Amplitude’s RSS Feed needs to be updated.
- Make a suggestion, change the focus, make muti.
- Doubt how unrelated muti will help.
- Before commenting… The way I’m thinking must be documented somewhere http://www.google.co.za/search?q=wiki+problem+solving+techniques
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_solving#Some_problem-solving_techniques Click
- Click Method of Focal Objects http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Method_of_focal_objects
The technique of focal object for problem solving involves synthesizing the seemingly non-matching characteristics of different objects into something new.
Another way to think of focal objects is as a memory cue: if you’re trying to find all the different ways to use a brick, give yourself some random “objects” (situations, concepts, etc.) and see if you can find a use. Given “blender”, for example, I would try to think of all the ways a brick could be used with a blender (as a lid?). Another concept for the brick game: find patterns in your solutions, and then break those patterns. If you keep finding ways to build things with bricks, think of ways to use bricks that don’t involve construction. Pattern-breaking, combined with focal object cues, can lead to very divergent solutions. (Grind the brick up and use it as pigment?)
Ok, that might be a problem solving technique that could assist with morethan RSS. You could also try editing the Post Timestamp of the Amplitude Episode 2 Post by 1 second.
What could be a possible one line solution for Amplitudes RSS problem is the result of using Method of Focal Objects.