Director Tom, recently left me a message on MyBlogLog, so I decided to have a look at his blog as most would do. I found a post he made about the Middle Zone Musings Writing Contest which challenges us to write a story in exactly 6 words.
I like using my imagination, and I also like reading and writing, so this was write up my alley, so I decided to give it a go.
See if these really short stories i made up spark your imagination as much as it does mine.
- mistaken identity nearly got me killed
- seas of violent terror, protect me
- innocent bystanders, panic ensued, then ended
- sound the alarms, intruders with umbrellas
- havoc ceased, silence reigned, everyone laughed
- until she fell she never rose
- rushing out, rushing in, now relax
- where is my mind, oh there!
Ok, as you can see I was running out of ideas toward the end there. This is a really fun exercise. See if any you can come up with something. Get those creative juices flowing.