The VeloCITI teams have been fine-tuning our soft skills with PeerPower and Aspiral. Had yet another perspective added by completing The E-Myth Essentials E-learning program and the fun has yet to begin.
Already, the VeloCITI course has benefited our business. In the short time since we’ve been a part of the VeloCITI business acceleration program we’ve grown our user base by 25%. To put it into perspective, something that took us morethan one year to achieve before VeloCITI will now be done in 1 month. That’s VeloCITI for you 🙂
Back to Quantumwave Projects…
People-centred community development through applied technology innovation and collaborative research and development.
- To value people and focus on their needs first.
- To pursue a new standard of global best practise in the use of technology to achieve excellence in service delivery for those most in need.
- To innovate by pushing the boundaries of new technology application with positive social impact.
- To invest and support collaborative research and development as a means to grow high-end human intellectual capacity.
- We value people and believe in the intrinsic worth and dignity of each person.
- Quality service delivery and the application of best-practice standards in everything we do.
- Creative and innovative means of achieving positive social change.
- The pursuit of knowledge and excellence in the use of technology.
Delivering Excellence through Innovation
Sandra Williams, Director of Quantumwave, a company based in Cape Town providing professional ICT Project management and Information Security services will be doing a presentation about “RFID Ã¢â‚¬â€œ developing a centre of excellence based on Open Standards”
If RFID interests you …
Date: Tuesday, 27th February 2007
Time: 13:00 – 14:00
Venue: 1 st floor, P.D. Hahn Building,
North rd, UCT Upper Campus
RSVP: Please call 0860 728 728 or
email [email protected]
Event Code: Please quote ZA7AC11M and specify
whether you are attending the business
or academic session