As of midday today exactly the voting phase of the 2007 SA Blog Awards has gone live, so head on over to see who the nominees are and submit your vote.
Also announced on the site are who the panel blogger judges were and the sponsored prizes, which are:
- South African Weblog of the Year: Apple MacBook Pro courtesy of www.storm.co.za.
- South African Weblog of the Year and the two runners up: A copy of Arthur Goldstuck’s book ‘Internet Access in South Africa 2007’ – valued at R7500.
- Best writing on a South African blog: Copy of Arthur Goldstruck’s book ‘The ghost that closed down the town’ and a R200 Kalahari gift voucher sponsored by Cooksister.
- Best GLBT blog, Best SA Photographic Blog, Best SA Podcast and Best Food Blog: A t-shirt from eSquared (www.e2fashion.co.za).
- Best GLBT blog and Best SA blog about politics: a copy of tertia.org‘s book ‘So Close’.
- Best SA Music blog and Best designed SA blog: 1 iPod Nano each courtesy of Cerebra.
However, if you still want to sponsor a prize for a particular category or you contacted SA Blog Awards with a prize offering that doesn’t appear in the list, just contact the Cherrylfava via SA Blog Awards contact page and let him know.