I was thinking, since it’s April Fools day today, I’d do a top 10 list for jokes geeks can play on other geeks.
- Pretend you have the wrong IM window open and Twitter some provocative messages to all of your friends and followers that was meant for someone else.
- Change the Geolocation data on all your social networking hangouts and tell everyone you’ve emgirated.
- Invert all the colours on your blog for the day and say you didn’t have time to develop the blog so your visitors will have to look at the negatives.
- Create a sequence of riddles on your blog and the around the Web that lead people to a “Secret” prize, which is, lets say, a pet stone or a potatoe, or something.
- Report that you have been acquired for Rx billion (to be payed in installments of R100 p/m), or have acquired a some ridiculous website, like TechCrunch did.
- Say you’ve got nothing write about on your blog, so you’ve decided to just post your shopping list (make sure to include some personal and embarrassing stuff on the list).
- Comment on your Friends blog pretending to one of the Google top 3 offering them a top job at Google.
- Go to someone’s website (perhaps someone whom you don’t like that much), and click on their Google ads until Google blocks their service. (Ok, that one is just plain mean)
- Submit all comments like Yoda you must.
- Write your next awesome blog post in 13375p34k
Do any of youÃ‚Â got any April Fools jokes ideas, for Geeks?