Did you know you don’t need to live in the UK to play the UK lottery?
PlayUKLottery.com is runnning a competition via their sister website PlayEuroMillions.com.
What can you win? Tickets to the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix. And you don’t just get tickets, you get to go in style.
- A week in one of the world’s most exclusive cities.
- Spending money to make your trip worthwhile.
- VIP tickets to all the race-weekend action.
- Pit-lane tours with Alan McNish.
- Introductions to some of the biggest names in F1.
The whole reason behind the competition, besides creating awareness and exposure for their website :), is to show what it’s like to be lotto winner; giving you a taste of it at the prestigious Monoco F1 Grand Prix slated for 24-25 May in Monte Carlo, the European playground of the rich and famous.
The Monaco prize epitomises the lifestyle players can expect to lead if they win the lottery. If the Boscolo Palace Hotel de Paris, Casino Square and drinks with the likes of David Coulthard do not entice even non F1 enthusiasts to enter, then watching the race from the outdoor terrace at Le Saint Benoit restaurant, whilst Allan McNish shares his insight into the Monte Carlo street circuit, should certainly do the trick.
So how do you enter.
- Login or Register at PlayEuroMillions.com
- Deposit a minimum of £40 or €55 into your account before the 8th of May 2008.
- Every deposit thereafter of £10 or €15 or more will constitute one additional entry, increasing your chances of winning.
- Remember: Entries close 8 May 2008.
Please have a look at PlayUKLottery’s FAQ page to find out more about play the lottery abroad, and please beware of fraudulent lottery winning claims. If you didn’t enter it, you didn’t win it. If it says you need to claim your winnings urgently or maybe contain embedded links in the email then it’s a hoax.
PlayUKLottery.com and PlayEuroMillions.com s a legit company, but doesn’t stop fraudsters from claiming they work for the company in order to steal your hard-earned cash. Always verify with the the company you bought your tickets from.