Clash of the Titans 3D starts showing in cinemas today in South Africa. I was fortunate enough to see the preview on Tuesday thanks to Men’s Health and boy was it disappointing. So disappointing in fact I’ll give you 5 reasons to download Clash of the Titans as a torrent.
What exactly is a torrent you ask? Torrents are are a peer-to-peer file sharing protocol used for distributing large amounts of data. So you can download very large files, like movies or series (not always legally) from other torrent users anywhere in the wwworld. If you’re on uncapped ADSL this shouldn’t be a problem. Continue reading for the 5 reasons to torrent Clash of the Titans and watch the preview.
- It wasn’t really a 3D movie, rather converted to 3D, so watching a downloaded torrent will be just as good.
- Barry Ronge say’s it was meant for 2D and we ALWAYS listen to Barry.
- If you know anything about Islam then the way Jin are portrayed in the movie Clash of the Titans is just wrong.
- The single purpose plastic 3D glasses you receive at the cinema are not very environmentally friendly
- The main character get’s everything handed to him on a silver platter. It might be because he is the bastard son of the mighty Zeus (Liam Neeson) but it makes for a very uninspiring plot
If you haven’t experienced a 3d movie yet then Clash of the Titans 3D is not something to lose your 3D movie virginity on.