This post is brought to you by Kia Motors The power to surprise. The same Kia that manufactures the Kia Sportage. If you get a red card when playing soccer/football you wont be all ROFL (Rolling on floor laughing) but actually be sent off for the remainder of the game. I’m sure you’ve already known that and cannot wait for the World Cup to begin. If you didn’t manage to get yourself tickets to the biggest event ever to happen on the African continent here is your chance to blog your way to the 2010 FIFA World Cup™.
All you need to do is the following: Join the Kia Motors South Africa page on facebook to enter the competition where you have to write a 150 word post that includes the terms “Kia Motors the Power to Suprise” and “Kia Design”. So its really 142 words. You also need to answer the following 3 questions:
- To be red carded is to be:
- What does “ROFL” stand for?
- Which car will be test driven as a part of this Kia experience?
Think you’re up for it? Here is what else you will win apart from attending a World Cup match in South Africa and a few terms…
- 2010 FIFA World Cup™ South Africa PS3 EA game to giveaway & Sony Cybershot camera to giveaway
- A panel of judges will select the best entry
- The Kia Experience prize is to join 12 other global bloggers from 18 – 21 June 2010, to stay at the new Rosebank Holiday Inn Hotel, attend one 2010 FIFA World Cup ™ match and a day trip test driving the All New Kia Sportage.
- The competition runs from 20 to 25 May and the winner will be announced on 2 June 2010.