• Integrating social media into your marketing plan, and building your social media marketing toolbox
• How Social Media is being used for brand building
• How to engage with customers though Mobile Social Media and social media with mobile apps
• Building your Facebook, Linkedin, & Twitter marketing strategies
• Location based marketing
• Social Shopping – new influencers, voucher offers and real time social shopping
• B2B social media marketing
• Social TV – how social media is changing the way we interact with the TV
• Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
• Top tips on selecting your Social Media Agency – the role of who does social media within your organisation
• Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
• The new buzz word “Social Search”
• The Socialisation of the Internet with the impact of social credits and the open graph approach
• Social Gaming & Virtual Currencies
• Examining the differences between the Social Media market and other parts of the world
• Twitter applications and mash ups examined
Then the Social Media World Forum and Apps World Africa happening at the CTICC will be the place to be on 1 & 2 June 2011. Your Web AddiCT will be there taking it all in and you should be there too. If you are attending or plan too, post a comment below, I’d love to connect during one of the many coffee or lunch breaks.
On the very next day (3 June 2011) Mobile Media Mindblast happens at The Bay Hotel in Camps Bay. You guessed it, I’ll be there too.
Join the three biggest players on the SA mobile scene – Vodacom, MXit and Google – as they share unique mobile marketing insights, reveal real campaign learnings and identify exciting opporunities in mobile marketing.
Isn?t it time that you harness the power of mobile for your brand?
This conference is ideal for marketers and brand managers who want to find out how to make mobile work. I’ll be posting full reviews of the above conferences on the work blog MIH SWAT, right here and on twitter @rafiq AND/OR @mihswat . Stay tuned.
Remember, if you’d like to connect on any of the days I’m just a tweet away.